Additional Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 New Years Resolutions

At the beginning of 2011 I resolved to "finish up my crochet projects that are currently in various stages of completion." The project that I really had in mind was a table cloth that I started sometime in the 1980s. YIKES. I still have the partially completed table cloth, I still have the pattern, I still have the thread, and it still is not finished.

So this year, I'm not going to resolve to complete that project. In 2011 I designed yoga socks and a wrap for my sister and I designed a baby afghan for my great great niece.  All of these gifts were given, however, the pattern instructions are still on spreadsheets and in notebooks.  So my 2012 New Years resolution is to get these 3 patterns typed and self published or published in a crochet magazine.  I think this may be a resolution that I might actually complete. Wish me luck.

Oh, and I resolve to lose weight and to get into shape, because I resolve to do that every year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment