Additional Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Grand Finale Wrap

I finished the knitted scarf/wrap that I've been working on, and my husband was good enough to take some pictures for me. 

When I started I was thinking that the scarf/wrap could serve dual purpose. Now that it is done, I call it a wrap. I think it outgrew what one might consider a scarf.  I like it none the less though.

The Yarn Bee, Hobby Lobby yarn was fun to work with. I really the like the nubby texture of the knitted fabric. The wrap is very warm, and I think it will be great this spring when the weather is too warm for a jacket, yet cool enough that I still need something around the shoulders.  The wrap is about 16 inches wide and 60 inches long. I got about 10 inches of length out of each skein

The pattern is very simple, for simplicity in downloading, I'll post the free pattern in my Ravelry store.
You can look for me under the designer name Mary Riley Hunt, or by pattern name Grand Finale Wrap.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment