Additional Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CurlyQ Yarn

Red Heart  has a new yarn called "CurlyQ".  I couldn't resist playing with this yarn, the name is so much fun and so is the yarn. The yarn is a blend of acrylic, polyester and spandex, and is super bulky. I found mine at our local Hobby Lobby store.

This  is the scarf and hat I designed using the CurlyQ yarn.  The pattern will be available through my Etsy store, and as a Ravelry download as soon as I can get the the pattern written and uploaded. I'll let you know as soon as it is available.

The colorway I used is called Patchwork. I love the vibrant colors! And the scarf and hat are soooo warm.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog. This yarn appeals to me but i've never actually been able to touch it. i'm looking forward to trying it out. your pattern might make that a lot easier for me.
    thanks,
    jd in st louis
    http://crochet.craftgossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. JD. Thank you for your kind words. I'm anxious to get the pattern typed up. I need my model, to really show off the scarf and hat, it's really cute and soooo warm, but unfortunately, she's in AZ right now.

    ReplyDelete