Additional Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Curly Q Hat and Scarf

A few weeks ago I completed a scarf and hat using Red Heart's new Curly Q yarn. The other day, I talked my sister into modeling the set so that I could take pictures for the soon to be written pattern. The pattern is already written, but it is written on a yellow legal pad. There is danger that if I don't transcribe the pattern soon, I won't be able to decipher my own notes.



 

My plan was to self publish, but while driving home from the photo shoot, I decided to submit the hat and scarf to Red Heart for publication.  The submission is on its way to South Carolina as we speak.  Wish me luck.  If Red Heart  doesn't agree to publish, then never fear, the pattern will be available in my Etsy Store, and in my Ravelry Patterns.

The wait begins.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I LOVE the curly tassel on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy. This yarn is so much fun to work with. Red Heart has a real winner.

    ReplyDelete