Additional Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lesson Seven

Yes, I'm still working on the advanced lessons for the Certified Crochet Instrutor Program.
I recently completed lesson seven, but didn't blog about it at that time mostly because I've been busy with other things including teaching six online classes, for three different colleges. I really do need to practice the word "no" :-)

Lesson seven consists of Tunisian and Aran crochet stitches.  There are two parts to this lesson, one is to crochet a swatch in Tunisian crochet and then work cross stitch on the swatch.





The second part is to plan an intermediate project using the Aran stitches knurl, diamond, and cable stitches.
First I had to "practice" these stitches, then figure out a small project incorporating all of them. My project is a small pillow top.


The program handbook does provide assistance on these stitches, however, the multiples given are not correct. It took me a while to figure this out because I assumed that I was the problem not the handbook. The handbook turns out is not correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment