Additional Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lace With a Twist Cowl

Like so many of you I have been busy working on Christmas gifts. A few finished objects got into the mail before I could take pictures to share.

I'm pretty proud of this knitted project that I just finished for my sister for Christmas, and thought I'd share it quick before it gets wrapped up and delivered.

The pattern is called Lace With a Twist Cowl. The designer is Lisa Gentry. I found the pattern in a Leisure Arts Booklet that I purchased from Hobby Lobby for $9.95 this fall. The Booklet features  ten different cowls designed by Lisa.

The cowls are all  fun, and I hope to knit several more, but this one is my favorite. It is made with yarn from Red Heart's Midnight Boutique line. Two skeins of yarn were used and size 10 needles.

 
I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice. Love it! I have the same pattern and I am struggling with it. The edges seem to look different on mine, around the increase on row 8. One side looks like bare yarn and the other is nicely twisted. Did you have that problem? Or maybe each edge is supposed to look a little different? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete