Additional Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

And The Class Goes On!

The crochet class that I started with way back in May is still  with me and going strong.  They have agreed to stay with me and continue their crochet lessons through September.  This is great because it will enable me to complete the required 30 hours of teaching for the second level in the Craft Yarn Council's certified crochet instructor program. It has been such a blessing to see them gain confidence and to take on more challenging projects.

I can now see the light at the end of the certification tunnel.  My last five lessons are in the hands of my reviewer, Barb Van Elsen.  I'll be on pins and needles until I hear that she approves of my work.

Her approval and the completion of 30 hours of teaching crochet will bounce me to another level in the CYC certification program.  An additional 20 hours of teaching will earn me "professional status" in the CYC certification program.  It has been a fun and rewarding  journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment