Additional Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Bryson's Preemie Hat


A suitable preemie has been completed for Baby Bryson. I used the Magic Loop method to knit this little hat for Bryson.  Thank you Liat from Knitfreedom for teaching me this method. There was minimal laddering and no dropped stitches YAY. Excuse the background.  I finished this while we were camping and I was so proud of my little bitty hat I had to get a picture as soon as it was done.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is a picture of Bryson wearing the hat. His mom said the circumference was fine but the length was a little short, so I’m in the process now of knitting him another hat with the same yarn. I’m just making it about an inch longer before I start the decreases.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other projects on knitting needles are a scarf for my sister and a rectangular vest for me, unless, of course, my sister sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment