Additional Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yola

My crochet mentor, Pam McClung, owner of Pam’s Patterns told me some time ago about a free web hosting service.  I finally found the time to check it out. The site is called Yola. 
Yola offers limited free web hosting, and also offers more bells and whistles for a fee.
The site is really pretty easy to navigate, and you can have a webpage up and going in no time at all. They even provide a PayPal shopping cart which is great if you are selling patterns like I do or selling anything for that matter.  It would also be great if you wanted to create a personal webpage or a family webpage.
You can customize your site, change banners, and colors, and add pages, and pictures and photos and videos all without having to know html code.
Right now I’m operating the Loess Hills Creative Crochet on a shoe string, and Pam has taught me how to use  free services to promote my business.  Everyone likes free, right!
If you are looking for a way to have a web presence and don’t want to create a blog, and don’t have a lot of idle cash, Yola may be just the place for you too.
Check out the webpage that I created on Yola  for “free” and let me know what you think.
My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment